Hello Everyone.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand Cajun french a bit when i hear it spoken, but speak only some phrases. I can pronounce all of our cajun foods correctly, lol.
Well, I think you and I together would come out OK in Goldem Meadow area. I could talk French before I could talk English. I had to learn english when I went to school. The teacher called my mom and said I was just be defient. My mom said no, he really can't talk good Engilsh. My mom and dad both worked and my grandmother and grandfather really raised me. Then when mom and dad came home they spoke French also. So when they said it was time to eat they said it in French, so i had to know French or I would have starved to death. Did you guys ever watched the movie Southern Comfort? Typical coonass movie from the swamps. Were a little more mellow now.LOL

Well I thought north was the option to keep the rift raft away, I guess that humidity there is good enough to make the hordes feel unwelcome and move along then. Sounds like a good bug out location.
Well Kenny, it's like we say down here " there are two kinds of people= coonasses and people that wish they were coonasses. LOL

Latest posts

Back