H Ida aimed at NOLA now cat 4

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Looking like NOLA is in for a real hammering soon with H Ida aimed straight for it, BBC reporting massive traffic jams and gas stations without fuel just like Katrina. some folks dont learn.

Long queues of traffic trying to get out of Louisiana,
_120319788_069962502.jpg

My nephew got out of NO Friday without any problem. Anyone that waited until yesterday or today is nuts. But saying that someone who lives in NO is nuts is redundant, LOL

Lol, I'm not in new Orleans or next to it. I know dozens of people who are and that was there experience.
uh huh,,,, if you say so,,, I don't care where you are at,,, it's not like I was planning any trips to see you,,,,

glad to see you got the Gen powering the internet. Probably better new source in an emergency than TV.
I reworked the 6 circuits in my house to handle it.
May have to move the coffee maker to the living room. But I did keep the bedroom fan on too.

Stay safe y'all. My family is in southern MS but we remember Katrina and they are ready. I am driving over there on Wednesday so we'll see how it goes. This is the third time in the last two years that a major hurricane has come just days before a scheduled trip across Louisiana.

just over at some of the Reddit group sites >>> all lite up over the "poor" getting left behind because they had no $$$$$ to evac >>>>

same exact BS excuse they used for Katrina - refused to take any of the free GOV transportation provided and whistled up Coast Guard helicopters like they were ******* personal uber rides ....

Latest posts

Back