Gov. Lee signs order to send the National Guard to hospitals for COVID-19 surge

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtDiva

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Gov. Lee signs order to send the National Guard to hospitals for COVID-19 surge

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — Governor Bill Lee signed Executive Order No. 68, allowing the Tennessee National Guard to be sent to hospitals as the state sees the worst week of the pandemic in COVID-19 deaths.

The Tennessee Department of Health reported 4,356 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday. The department said 95 additional deaths were reported, a new single-day record.

The order grants Lee the "discretion to utilize National Guard and State Guard members in connection with certain health care and emergency services operations."

National Guard members will be used to

• Perform authorized diagnostic testing for COVID-19 in health care settings, including but not to limited to hospitals, emergency departments, and alternate care sites (collectively, "Facilities")
  • Operate public or privately owned, permitted ambulance service vehicles with a licensed service.
  • Perform authorized nursing and other functions in Facilities

“I’m from the government and I’m here to help you.”

USMS-Team.jpg

I’m all for utilizing our troops during emergencies like this, both active and reserve units. The three years I worked in surgery while in the Army was in a regional hospital that treated a lot of civilians as well as active and retired military. It’s a great way to keep our troops sharp and experienced before they are needed on a battlefield, and helps the people they are serving to protect.

It also makes a hell of a lot more sense than closing down with restrictions that will cripple the economy and small business.

It also makes a hell of a lot more sense than closing down with restrictions that will cripple the economy and small business.

Governor Nuisance is telling all the sheeple in Kalifornia to lock down for 3 weeks. Of course, that doesn’t apply to him. I’m sure he’ll fly off to Timbuktu for Christmas vacation.

Governor Nuisance is telling all the sheeple in Kalifornia to lock down for 3 weeks. Of course, that doesn’t apply to him. I’m sure he’ll fly off to Timbuktu for Christmas vacation.
Disney land out there is still shut down since March, with no reopening in site. We won’t talk about all the businesses that survived off the attractions. I just heard that the whole San Francisco Bay Area is going to shelter in place again. Nuts. And yes, Newsom has shown how much he follows his own advice.

During Thanksgiving the mayor of Denver flew to Mississippi after telling his fellow citizens to stay at home. His rationale was that it was safer for 1 person to travel (him) rather than 2 people (wife and daughter) coming to Kolorado. Hypocrite.

Politicians only order what must be closed and what we are no longer allowed, but politicians always make exceptions for themselves, and that's the case here too. There will be a lot of shops and small companies that will never open again because at some point you simply have no more money, that doesn't interest politicians because they have their big wages and cover each other. Something like that makes me very pissed off, it's just wrong how you are doing it and you treat us like the last shit and you want to spoil our Christmas now. Here politicians say that there is a relaxation around Christmas, they only say that people buy enough gifts and in the end you tell us we must not celebrate, that will be a fact.

Latest posts

Back