Google location timeline

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pretty crazy.

I had a smart phone for about 9 months last year, before I switched back to TracPhones.

And it had google installed. I never gave anything permission, in fact, I specifically always location off.

And yet, there it is in google timeline, everyplace I went for that entire time I had that phone.

Not stored securely, waiting for a warrant or court order to see the light of day, right there out in the open.

So bizarre! Why would this be important to a search engine? That's my "offline" life.

Never again will I have a smart phone. Clearly, the security settings and privacy settings I chose made zero difference. Sorry I ever let anyone talk me into getting one.

That link took me to mine, I believe it will take you to yours...

I went through the process of deleting all my info. Is it truly deleted? No, it just means its not public and I cant see it anymore.

I will just stick with using a computer at home, and not have a computer in my pocket snitching me out to the man.

Hmmm. Probably some app accessing it, and sending out the data anyway. I mean, it still records the data, your only option is whether or not you can see it. Guaranteed google still gets it.

I feel like I was chipped! lol

Anyway, that wont happen again. I want to go dark!

Latest posts

Back