Glassware Company Gifts Employees With Handguns for Christmas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Now that is one very safety minded company. Got to just love the concept.

"A company in Wisconsin that produces glassware will be gifting all of its employees with handguns for Christmas to promote safety.

According to the Appleton Post-Crescent, shot glass-maker BenShot decided on the ironic gift to promote team building as well.

Co-owner Ben Wolfgram told the outlet that most of his employees were "excited" to receive their firearm.

"I've never been a part of anything like this," employee Chelsea Priest said.

BenShot advertises "bulletproof" shot glasses on its website, as all of its products are created with a copper bullet embedded into the side.

Wolfgram told the Post-Crescent that each employee had to take a gun safety course prior to receiving their guns.

He said that "at least two employees" declined theirs at first, but are reconsidering after taking the course.

"For us, now, we have an entire armed staff," Wolfgram said. "I think that’s pretty good."

Well It works for me.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/11/14/wisconsin-company-gifts-all-employees-handguns-christmas

When I first moved to Arizona, it struck me as just how very polite the people were. Does the ability for every citizen to be armed make for politer people? I do know but it was a night and day change coming from Oregon.

Latest posts

Back