Get the straws, never mind the poop and needles!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
Yep, gotta get those plastic straws and cutlery off the street. Forget about the poop and needles strewn all over the landscape. San Fran is just plain nutso!

https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/...cerned-about-dirty-straws-than-dirty-needles/

Excerpt: "In San Francisco it is permissible to defecate on the sidewalk. It is also permissible to dispose of used needles on the sidewalks. But heaven help the San Franciscan who gets caught with a plastic straw.
The Board of Supervisors just passed the first reading of an ordinance that would make it a crime for restaurants, bars and retailers to provide customers with plastic cutlery – including straws."

I love it, they will save the planet by stopping plastic straws and provide free city collected crap. These liberals are good for a great round of laughs, since I don't live there or anywhere near them. If i lived in SF, I would have to move or shoot these idiots. Remove them from the gene pool.

Latest posts

Back