first cool days of fall

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was low 50s yesterday morning when I started working out in the garden and had to put on a lightweight long sleeve shirt. It won't take me until Jan to wish for warmer weather. It was a beautiful day though.

Yes nice weather . My old Redbone hound that is 16 this year spent the summer on Her dog bed next to My chair . We thought She may pass away anytime . Yesterday I let Her out in the cool weather and She spent the day wrestling with Our 2 year old Labrador retriever . She slept good last night and wanted back out this morning before daylight .

I'm looking forward to some cold weather to kill off the yellow jackets. This year is the worst that I've ever seen. And this time of year they get very aggressive. I got stung again yesterday and the crew working on the house have been stung multiple times.
It was a very bad year for us too with the yellow jackets. I couldn't go work around my tomatoes cages without finding some the hard way. Seemed like as soon as you got rid of them in one spot, they popped up in another. Even found a couple nest out in the goat barn.

Latest posts

Back