Finally: 4 arrested for murders of 8 Rhoden family members

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
George "Billy" Wagner III, 47, Angela Wagner, 48, George Wagner IV, 27, and Edward "Jake" Wagner, 26 were all charged with planning and carrying out the murders of eight Rhoden family members.

Those killed on April 22, 2016 were: Christopher Rhoden Sr., 40, his ex-wife Dana Manley Rhoden, 37, and their three children, Hanna May Rhoden, 19, Christopher Rhoden Jr., 16, and Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, 20. Frankie Rhoden's fiancée, Hannah "Hazel" Gilley, 20, was also killed, along with the elder Christopher Rhoden's brother Kenneth Rhoden, 44, and cousin Gary Rhoden, 38.

https://myfox28columbus.com/news/local/four-arrested-in-connection-to-pike-county-murders

I keep saying nothing will surprise me. Then we hear about somebody who creates a whole new level of evil. They killed a family of 8 over a child custody case? Wow.
I figured it but it was not in the article I had read. Then a move to Alaska, I had heard a lot of people go there to get away from "stuff". I think they were on them from the beginning. From the looks of the photos they look a bit inbred too closely.

Latest posts

Back