Expose on antifa by Tennessee Star

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antifa destroyed Spokane and headed to Coeur d’Alene. They didn’t like what greeted them! LOL

Pucktography
on Monday
This evening the town of Coeur d' Alene Idaho heard rumors that the same people who came in white vans into Spokane Washington last night were headed there. It was said these were the instigators that ruined a otherwise peaceful protest, broke into local business and vandalized. The local militia men and women responded with arriving all over downtown guarding all the major intersections. Store owners were boarding up their windows in preparation, while sentinels stood guard and others watched or enjoyed the local food and drink. There were some peaceful protesters there as well that were not bothered or hurt by the armed guards. North Idaho will not put up with Antifa or any other group that threatens their towns. As always feel free to share and regardless of your political affiliation or viewpoints I hope you stay safe and enjoy the photos.

101792564_2631728580481819_5731239733133049856_o.jpg

Last edited:
Antifa destroyed Spokane and headed to Coeur d’Alene. They didn’t like what treated them! LOL

Pucktography
on Monday
This evening the town of Coeur d' Alene Idaho heard rumors that the same people who came in white vans into Spokane Washington last night were headed there. It was said these were the instigators that ruined a otherwise peaceful protest, broke into local business and vandalized. The local militia men and women responded with arriving all over downtown guarding all the major intersections. Store owners were boarding up their windows in preparation, while sentinels stood guard and others watched or enjoyed the local food and drink. There were some peaceful protesters there as well that were not bothered or hurt by the armed guards. North Idaho will not put up with Antifa or any other group that threatens their towns. As always feel free to share and regardless of your political affiliation or viewpoints I hope you stay safe and enjoy the photos.

There it is, theres the America I used to know and love. Looks like the denizens of Coeur d' Alene Idaho have more balls than many of their countrymen. I salute their solidarity , courage and fortitude.

Last edited:
Antifa destroyed Spokane and headed to Coeur d’Alene. They didn’t like what greeted them! LOL

Pucktography
on Monday

Okay you guys out there front guy on my right with the dark pants. Look in the front pocket of the leg in front down low by the boot. Concealed what?? Knife maybe. Just sayin

Latest posts

Back