Electric Cars

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By immediately dismissing electric is like wanting to hang on to horse and buggy.
Road sign about 5 miles from BOL2.
When we move up to BOL2, I will be talking to the Amish neighbors about learning their "EMP Proof Technology." 😉
AmishRoadSign.jpg

BTW, the AG supply store 5 miles in the opposite direction has a large gun department.

I get flack here for being open to a new technology. It’s in its beginning development.
My electric car is one of the best available. I do like having all 3 fuels of vehicles.
The Soletrac tractor probably could have done most of my tractor chores.
By immediately dismissing electric is like wanting to hang on to horse and buggy.

Well here, knock yourself out.
https://www.alibaba.com/premium/electric_tractor_price.html
Just 4x the price for shipping, customs
Report back with your experience ok.

Hertz bet the farm on EVs...
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/04/25/hertz-shares-crash-with-another-electric-vehicle-wreck/

Hertz Shares Crash with Another Electric Vehicle Wreck​

Shares of rental car giant Hertz plunged by more than 20 percent on Thursday after the company reported huge losses related to its investment in Electric Vehicles (EVs).

For months, Hertz has been struggling after going all-in on EVs. On Thursday, Hertz executives said it lost $1.28 per share in the first quarter, many times larger than Wall Street’s estimate of a loss of 45 percent per share.

The wider-than-expected loss came even though business was actually busier than expected for Hertz. The company took in $2.1 billion in revenue, slightly outpacing expectations.

In January, Hertz executives announced that they would sell 20,000 EVs from their fleet, which accounts for about 33 percent of the company’s total number of EVs. This week, Hertz executives said they would sell an additional 10,000 EVs from their fleet this year.

Latest posts

Back