Doomsday Prepper that helped hurricane victims

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still, though, I wonder about the different prorities of people on the prepping spectrum.

I prep a lot, but I can't say it's my life's work. I enjoy going out to dinner and the theatre, I enjoy my writing, outdoor activities, and so on.

I want to do more in prepping, but I don't want to turn my house into a fortress or a bunker. I want to get plenty of food stockpiled, but I don't know about 25 years' worth.

Is there a line where prepping turns into a combination of hoarding, paranoia, and obsessive fear of an uncertian future?

I would still like to enjoy life.

Prepping is very subjective, we all have our influences, some will say he wasted all the money prepping but then again how many people have saved money all there life but died before they were even able to spend a dime. The way I see it, the good Lord humbled him through his darkest days and restored his dignity by helping those that needed it the most. His whole life has been for that one crucial day and not the end of the world, he just didn't know it yet.

I choose to do what I do because I want to do it because I also enjoy doing it, what can be more healthier.

I prep a lot, but I can't say it's my life's work. I enjoy going out to dinner and the theatre, I enjoy my writing, outdoor activities, and so on.

I want to do more in prepping, but I don't want to turn my house into a fortress or a bunker. I want to get plenty of food stockpiled, but I don't know about 25 years' worth.

Is there a line where prepping turns into a combination of hoarding, paranoia, and obsessive fear of an uncertian future?

I would still like to enjoy life.

Sounds like a healthy attitude to me.

Back