Daily Mail on UK sheeple panic buying

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never ever share pics of my stuff I have stockpiled for something like this, it seems to be way to easy for those "handy people" to find out
where a pic is taken or who sent it..
I am very wary of posting pictures taken in/near/around my place unless I am sure I can hide the location both physically and digitally. I wouldn't share photos of my stash either because I don't trust everyone who knows me and might connect the photo to me. Then where would be the first place they'll come when they realize their preps are inadequate?

I am very wary of posting pictures taken in/near/around my place unless I am sure I can hide the location both physically and digitally. I wouldn't share photos of my stash either because I don't trust everyone who knows me and might connect the photo to me. Then where would be the first place they'll come when they realize their preps are inadequate?
Last week we had some casual friends over for dinner. During our conversation they told us that they plan on coming up to our place if the sht ever hits the fan. I told them to forget about it because I don't like them that much. I never share what we have, or where we are with anyone.

I’m not so worried about preps being sought after as from a guy stalking a young woman. Your safety is more important than supplies. And after all, most preppers have guns!

Latest posts

Back