Camping in south Louisiana

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have thousands of wild strawberries blooming here, too many wild animals around to eat them raw, that we can only make jam or such. The grapes are all growing and you can already see the little clusters. onions and radishes are up. Cucumbers and pickles are doing well, watermelons are not up yet.

How is Tracker doing today? I just ordered some Prime o cane blackberries. Really excited to get 2 crops a year!
Yesterday I wasn't sure if Tracker would make it. Last night he laid on my feet and didn't move until 4.30 this morning. I took him outside and he kind of stumbled around. But today he wanted to play and run around, of course we couldn't let him. He took his coat out of the closet and carried it to his bed and went to sleep. I think he's going to be fine. His eye went back in to the socket and most of the blood is gone. It appears that he can see out of it too. He's a tough little guy. I'm sitting on the tractor right now getting ready to do some field work. It hasn't been moved since the accident.

Latest posts

Back