Blood boiling

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that had been a white boy beating black elderly, the cities would still be burning...
If the white folk would go on the streets, burn businesses and beat blacks to death on the open streets and rob and steal from the burning stores...........
but there are good people in all colors in this world, why do we just get used to the Media and TV telling us one side of the story. Professors and Teachers spreading their chauvanistic, liberal, sexist, racial and anti-moral BS to and into the minds of the next generation of tax-payers in America. And all of that paid for by the richest persons in the nation or on the planet, unbeknownst to what they are producing for the future generations to have to live with or die with...
Sorry, off theme and out of my head from being not able to be there and protect an elderly Veteran with my own two hands...Vengence is mine, I will repay...God forgive us our trespasses and have mercy on those of us who do and will stand up for the weak..........GP

The cop who put his knee on the black guy until he was dead is causing riots in Minneapolis

That is the time where SOMEONE has to stand up and declare the law or whatever demanded the "mental case" to be put or allowed to be put there, to be null and void. Someone has to pay, the boss at the home, the nurse in charge of the older man who should have protected him or the chain of command all the way up to the governor. Or just ALL OF THEM, AS AN EXAMPLE FOR THE NEXT DUMBF**K who writes such a law or allows something like that to happen again...GP
From what I hear it's almost always the nurses who get penalized when something like this happens. The administrators who actually cause the problems generally get away with it. They may get fired but they get another job at another similar facility. It's very common in cases where there is neglect due to severe under-staffing (which is the fault of administration who refuse/are unable to hire sufficient staff, not the nurses).

From what I hear it's almost always the nurses who get penalized when something like this happens. The administrators who actually cause the problems generally get away with it. They may get fired but they get another job at another similar facility. It's very common in cases where there is neglect due to severe under-staffing (which is the fault of administration who refuse/are unable to hire sufficient staff, not the nurses).
I agree with mostly, as I've worked in healthcare for 30 years.

Nurses have unrealistic expectations on them, and then it's their fault when things go wrong.

This is true in hospitals, but it's especially true in nursing homes and rehab facilities.

There was a nursing home in Miami (if we can dignify this place by calling it a "nursing home") that was so nasty and disgusting . . . that I wouldn't have wanted Adolf Hitler to be a resident there.

We get a call for a woman in respiratory distress, and found a 90 year-old woman with a lot of secretions and foam around her mouth. She was out of it because of end-stage Alzheimer's, and she wasn't a DNR.

I used my suction equipment to clear her airway, and suctioned a huge palmetto bug (a large, tropical flying cockroach) out of her airway.

But at least we got her breathing again.

It was called "Jackson Heights Rehab".

If I go to Hell when I die, it would be exactly like that place.

P.S. This was back in the late 1980s, so I'm sure it's different now.

I agree with mostly, as I've worked in healthcare for 30 years.

Nurses have unrealistic expectations on them, and then it's their fault when things go wrong.

This is true in hospitals, but it's especially true in nursing homes and rehab facilities.

There was a nursing home in Miami (if we can dignify this place by calling it a "nursing home") that was so nasty and disgusting . . . that I wouldn't have wanted Adolf Hitler to be a resident there.

We get a call for a woman in respiratory distress, and found a 90 year-old woman with a lot of secretions and foam around her mouth. She was out of it because of end-stage Alzheimer's, and she wasn't a DNR.

I used my suction equipment to clear her airway, and suctioned a huge palmetto bug (a large, tropical flying cockroach) out of her airway.

But at least we got her breathing again.

It was called "Jackson Heights Rehab".

If I go to Hell when I die, it would be exactly like that place.

P.S. This was back in the late 1980s, so I'm sure it's different now.
Yikes that's awful. But based on working with the elderly, some of whom live in nursing homes, it doesn't surprise me. Most of our clients are "higher end" (because our particular services are private pay) and even those facilities have a lot of problems. I can't even imagine the lower-income places.

Yikes that's awful. But based on working with the elderly, some of whom live in nursing homes, it doesn't surprise me. Most of our clients are "higher end" (because our particular services are private pay) and even those facilities have a lot of problems. I can't even imagine the lower-income places.
I badly wanted a tetanus shot just because I walked through the front door of that place.

On another occasion, we got a hysterical, unintelligible call from a panicking CNA.

We arrived on scene, and an employee had fainted and passed out in the boiler room.

While I was working on her, I felt like I was being watched.

I turned around and looked up, and there were all these bats hanging upside down in the tattered insulation . . . watching me while I was working.

There were pipes that went through the cinderblock wall to the outside, and there was no collar around the pipe. It was just a big gap, so I assume that the bats came in that way.

The patient was lady was from Haiti, and in their culture, they have a lot of superstitions about bats.

I badly wanted a tetanus shot just because I walked through the front door of that place.

On another occasion, we got a hysterical, unintelligible call from a panicking CNA.

We arrived on scene, and an employee had fainted and passed out in the boiler room.

While I was working on her, I felt like I was being watched.

I turned around and looked up, and there were all these bats hanging upside down in the tattered insulation . . . watching me while I was working.

There were pipes that went through the cinderblock wall to the outside, and there was no collar around the pipe. It was just a big gap, so I assume that the bats came in that way.

The patient was lady was from Haiti, and in their culture, they have a lot of superstitions about bats.
I don't think I'd pass out but I'd nope outta there pretty quick. Bats are on my "stay away as far as possible" list.

If you don't want to get upset, just stop now & close this. Read it later when you can handle it.

OK, warning done.

First, this past week this video came out of Detroit of a young man beating an elderly man in a nursing home...
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/co...utally-beats-patients-with-blows-to-the-head/

It has been deleted from youtube, but scroll down & it shows the video.

And then it gets worse.
https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/de...sing-home-because-he-has-covid-19-says-father

This young guy is a mental patient put into the nursing home because he had Covid19. And does anyone wonder why people are dying and dropping like flies in Michigan? I don't know how many lawsuits this opens up, but add 3 or 6 zeros to the end of the cost of each of them. The family of the elderly man shouldn't go to court, they should be given loaded guns and put everyone who created this situation in front of them. From the governor down to the nutjob young guy. This goes beyond horrific. I warned you, your blood is boiling now as well?

I couldn’t finish watching it. This is indescribably horrific. Someone needs to take him down.

Latest posts

Back