Big Brother is watching you...literally!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hard to get away from. I personally do not have a smart phone. They are way to invasive on privacy. But my wife does and I have this here computer so I'm sure I'm being tracked. Heck even my truck has a navigation system that I bet has the ability to watch and listen and possibly even be shut down at will. But I have to have something big and comfortable for the amount of driving I do. I'm hoping to disappear from all of it soon!
I don’t think you could get away from it all today. Good or bad, I think it’s just the way it is and it will continue to become more intrusive as technology develops. I can’t imagine not having GPS, instant work news, TV with 200+ channels, etc. (granted, there’s still not crap worth watching most times). Overall it’s a fair trade off.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
- Thomas Jefferson
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
- Patrick Henry
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams

Last edited:
Some of you liberals say the silliest things. You were all screaming about privacy when the Repubic's instituted Homeland security. Now your all willing to roll over in the false hope of "security".
I’m just smart enough to know that it is going to continue wether I want it to or not. I’m also wise enough to only worry about the things I can control in life.

well big brother may be watching,but they only see so much,,,,it's not like they are following to many of us around with cameras ,,,,,,if they were there would be no mass shootings,,,no robberies,,,face it they would if they could but they just don't have enough people to watch us all the time

Latest posts

Back