BARGAIN TIME!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
OK,
For any of my brothers in the Washington State area, I've got the deal of a lifetime for you.
We've talked about 'faraday cages'... I've said nearly everything everyone has talked about won't work. Well, there is something up there for sale CHEAP that would be perfect.
Go to govdeals.com. Search for "radio room". It's also called a 'shielded room'. It's an 8x10 room up for auction. You'll have to disassemble it & reassemble it, but they're made in panels & everything comes apart with screws. The auction closes on 7/31 (9 days), but you'll need to register which takes a couple of days. But right now the auction is at a laughable $27. Yup, less than the price of a decent meal for 2 at a restaurant.

I can tell you this room is about $10-20k new, delivered & assembled. Maybe $30k, it's been a decade or two since I've gotten one of these. I'd make a few changes to it, but overall these things hold up forever. OK, no, not in a salty air environment... but anywhere else in climate control.

But if you worry about an EMP, this room will be a exactly what you want. If it was within 300 miles of me, I'd be picking it up on 8/1.

Good luck to anyone in the area.

Latest posts

Back