Helpful Info. backup power banks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a solar one that has come in really handy. Since it can also charge with a plug, I tend to use this one more than any other. We often do some all-day events though, so it's nice to have one of these with you to ensure you're always charged up.

I have a solar one that has come in really handy. Since it can also charge with a plug, I tend to use this one more than any other. We often do some all-day events though, so it's nice to have one of these with you to ensure you're always charged up.

Which make solar one do u have?

I have 2 cell phone charger's. In which I use 1 during the day. Then plug it in for recharge at night.and swap out every 2 to 7 days, so both get used n all. I also have USB port adaptors, in which they plug into the car lighter during outages. I do need to replace my tablet the. Seeing how it won't recharge until it's turned off.

I have Anker and Goal Zero battery banks and solar panels as a backup for the phones, tablets/ipads, recharging AA/AAA batteries or anything else that uses USB and 12vdc 4amp. I'm just now starting to use solar battery maintainers for the vehicles and equipment including the batteries in the generators. when prices come down and they are, we may start building a solar system for the house... Wife is putting the pressure on :-/

This is on my Christmas list! I hope I get one.

Latest posts

Back