Must Read Armed Looters Target Hurricane Michael Victims’ Homes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
We see the predators come out after a hurricane, imagine the what would happen if there was a grid failure.

Panama City, Florida Sheriff’s Major Jimmy Stanford said that deputies have arrested about 10 looters every night since Hurricane Michael made landfall.
Residents are in shock, as looters move to complete the Category 4 storm’s devastation. “I must’ve been so exhausted from everything in the past days I didn’t even hear them come in,” Victoria Smith said. “They just snatched my purse out of my hands and ran. … It was all we had.”

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2018/10/18/armed-looters-target-hurricane-michael-victims-homes/

There are lowlifes both in the cities and countryside. It’s just easier for them to blend in in a city and go unnoticed. Also, with more population, of course there are more lowlifes. It is sad, but is a fact of life and why I feel it’s wise to own firearms. I’m not confident of our law enforcements ability to maintain order during a large scale disaster.
Fortunately there are some good stories coming out of these areas too though. Just saw on the news where some individuals were taking meals they personally prepared to hand out to strangers.

The sheriff should publicize a story like Texas did. Just a few years ago, hurricane hits. Next day someone was shot & killed while trying to loot. Shop owner was not charged. It made every news channel and radio. Looters got the message. Lead poisoning kept them home.

Like on many things, make a couple of examples well publicized and you don't need to worry about it. It's worked forever, even the Romans used this extensively.

The sheriff should publicize a story like Texas did. Just a few years ago, hurricane hits. Next day someone was shot & killed while trying to loot. Shop owner was not charged. It made every news channel and radio. Looters got the message. Lead poisoning kept them home.

Like on many things, make a couple of examples well publicized and you don't need to worry about it. It's worked forever, even the Romans used this extensively.
I agree with you, zero tolerance will stop it quickly.

We see the predators come out after a hurricane, imagine the what would happen if there was a grid failure.

Panama City, Florida Sheriff’s Major Jimmy Stanford said that deputies have arrested about 10 looters every night since Hurricane Michael made landfall.
Residents are in shock, as looters move to complete the Category 4 storm’s devastation. “I must’ve been so exhausted from everything in the past days I didn’t even hear them come in,” Victoria Smith said. “They just snatched my purse out of my hands and ran. … It was all we had.”

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2018/10/18/armed-looters-target-hurricane-michael-victims-homes/
Left the door wide open for some air, major mistake.

Damn my old eyes, I came back to this thread wanting to learn more about hurricane spawned "armed lobsters"......

hqdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Back