Another trigger point

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it’s Unrelated but I have noticed the phone and internet being glitchy the last couple days. Could jus the localized, could be just a lot more traffic than normal, who knows. Would hate to be quarantined for weeks or months without on line access or cell service.

Maybe it’s Unrelated but I have noticed the phone and internet being glitchy the last couple days. Could jus the localized, could be just a lot more traffic than normal, who knows. Would hate to be quarantined for weeks or months without on line access or cell service.

Having fits with mine the last 2 days.

Definitely the internet has been slow at work. We use a web based system for most everything we do, and everything is just a little slower than normal.

If the web craps out almost all business will crap out too. Can't use credit / debit cards without the web. Just one more reason I am pulling the majority of my money out of the bank tomorrow. I have seen what happens at a gas station when their internet connection went down --- cash sales only. I had cash, most did not.

My cell seems fine, but our company conference call platform is breaking... for the last few days, we just get a fast busy signal (some of your younger employees don't know what a "busy signal" is...) when we call in. Web based conference programs are glitchy and not always working. The infrastructure isnt set up to handle this type of volume... work from home isn't working!

Businesses on T1, T3, Fiber, etc. aren't affected like shared Internet such as Cable modem and DSL. At work I had to constantly fight the boss to keep our fiber even though it wasn't theoretically as fast as Cable modem. Fiber was always up, always working, always full speed. We didn't need gigameg Internet, we just needed it to work all day every day because we had an office full of people using software that was in the cloud.

Latest posts

Back