Another Acid attack today in London

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never been to Brum and I haven't been to London for about 40 years, no need to, plenty going there for the Royal Wedding though, good time to steer clear I think.

Not sure about this case but most acid attacks are from towl heads throwing acid in the face of Women that do not cover their face in public .

Correct but its also now fast being adopted by our black members of society

I certainly have no plans to visit any nation that let migrants flood in to propagate violence. Plenty of other places to go. The Caribbean, for example. (and cheaper)

They use guns for crime, make a gun law. They use batteries to make meth, make a battery law. They deal in opiods, make a law that people can't get drugs. They abuse cold medicine, make a law so that they have to show ID, can only get so much at a time, and precursor to meth laws. They use knives to kill, make knife laws. They use acid as a weapon, make a law so they can't sell it at the hardware store. When the H_ _ _ are people going to realize that there is evil in the world and you can make criminals obey laws. Damn it, that is just plain stupid.

I certainly have no plans to visit any nation that let migrants flood in to propagate violence. Plenty of other places to go. The Caribbean, for example. (and cheaper)

Definitely take Cancun off of any vacation plans. The cartel really likes decapitation in Mexico.

this has now being used by the criminals to incapacitate their victims, I heard somewhere the moped gangs had taken it up.

they need to outlaw the moped riders not the mopeds themselves, like guns and knives on their own mopeds do no harm without a human involvement, police should do what their paid to do and put the moped gangs in prison.

Saw there was deadly knife attack in Paris.

I'm ignorant as to the laws in France concerning guns, etc, but it seems that knives and machetes are very popular in Europe.

I have seen some bad stuff in person , have watched footage that most People would turn from but its hard for Me to watch footage from Angola and The Congo .

Back