... And She’s Back...Hillary Clinton Rides Again

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DP, you misunderstand the situation. I'd wager that just about every one of those cities has a major top-notch medical hospital. Hillary is just finding a way to pay for her travelling from one hospital to another to try to prevent her imminent death.

I only wonder, who will die first, Hillary or RBG? I really hope Hillary lasts longer, I want her to see Trump nominate Cruz... then Hillary can die the next day in proper anguish.

In the words of liberal icon John Oliver....

"DO IT!"

Though even the Dems aren't THAT suicidal....

I suspect TF is right....

DP, you misunderstand the situation. I'd wager that just about every one of those cities has a major top-notch medical hospital. Hillary is just finding a way to pay for her travelling from one hospital to another to try to prevent her imminent death.

I only wonder, who will die first, Hillary or RBG? I really hope Hillary lasts longer, I want her to see Trump nominate Cruz... then Hillary can die the next day in proper anguish.

Oh, that'd be PRICELESS.....

Best quote from the article....

"Isn’t there someone who can convince this accomplished, inspiring, barrier-breaking superwoman to stop whining about 2016?" Michelle Cottle, a New York Times editorial writer, wrote in The Atlantic earlier this year. "Someone? Anyone?"

all politicians when their political career is over gone on the speech tour circuit, look at Blair, he made millions from after dinner speeches once he was no longer PM.
That's what they do, yessir. What do you think about McCains daughter, you think she may enter the political arena. I hope not.

Besides, her and bill being in the news just before elections can't be all that bad!

Normally I would agree with you. But doing this days after a woman from 30 years ago falsely accused a republican of assault/rape? They should roll out Hillary alone, but nobody likes her. They NEED Billy boy, his popular 'style'. But the king of assaulting/raping women? He'll inspire rapists everywhere to vote, but that's a small group. Bill will get women everywhere to pull the "R" lever. But who else can democrats drag out? Obama can't come out in front of genuine crowds, too many will remember his horrible economy and he'll be too angry (arrogance/pride).

So yes, it can be that bad (for democrats).

Latest posts

Back