All of Italy now in quarantine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51810673

I still wonder what we are NOT being told if this virus is so mild then WHY are such extreme measures being taken.

Its because the first wave or the lesser of the 2 strains can be mild, but still worst than the flu. You keep getting it and even if you recover, it causes permanent damage.

The government's is not telling the whole truth.

This is the same thing that happened in China, where whole sections of the country were locked down. I agree that there must be something we are not being told, if such extreme measures are being taken. I don't remember such things in the swine flu epidemic in 2009 but I was young and wasn't paying much attention, so it may have happened, feel free to correct me. But to me this does seem much more serious, and I agree that the long term effects are certainly not known, even if most people "survive."

heard today from my bro, he has a neighbor working at a construction site and a site next to that, there's a dude who's wife has covid-19, but as he's not feeling ill, he's working there and reasoning that he's healthy,why does he need to in quarantine?? living under the same roof, sleeping in the same bed, no contact...yeah right..
this is how this shit is spreading here, by stupid people!!

and when you think about this, I might have contracted it from my brother already as he have had contact with his neighbor, just hope not, it's all how close that neighbor works to that other dude..

heard today from my bro, he has a neighbor working at a construction site and a site next to that, there's a dude who's wife has covid-19, but as he's not feeling ill, he's working there and reasoning that he's healthy,why does he need to in quarantine?? living under the same roof, sleeping in the same bed, no contact...yeah right..
this is how this shit is spreading here, by stupid people!!

and when you think about this, I might have contracted it from my brother already as he have had contact with his neighbor, just hope not, it's all how close that neighbor works to that other dude..
They should make him wear masks and everything and anyone near him should too.

Seriously, the majority of people in the US can’t afford a 400$ emergency. I’m sure it’s similar in most of the world. How do you tell everyone that dosent have a stocked pantry that they can’t go to work and make money for food? There is no containment possible at this point. Just hope your resistance is good and limit your chances of infection as much as possible.

I'm saying rather than go out exposing people, that's what they should have done. I don't think it's necessarily feasible to completely avoid human contact, but certainly we can prevent the spread of germs by both the potentially sick and the health taking all precautions. We are having to retrain all our employees on infection control protocols and make sure they have access to and make use of hand washing stations, hand sanitizer, and PPE.

Latest posts

Back