Aint Karma a bitch :)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be my autism, because I really don't understand what makes people tick. I really don't.

Did everyone think that the criminals would respect that the police needed to strike, and the dirtbags would refrain from criminal acts out of respect for law enforcement?

Do people honestly believe this?

It must be my autism, because I really don't understand what makes people tick. I really don't.

Did everyone think that the criminals would respect that the police needed to strike, and the dirtbags would refrain from criminal acts out of respect for law enforcement?

AND just how long has the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and the Great Pumpkin existed? Utopia and a Utopian existence will continue to exist in certain people's minds, until the wolves have eaten the last of the Sheeple.

It’s not your autism Kevin. They make no sense. Destroying everything...even monuments to great black people! How is that logical in any shape or form? How is it logical for all those whites to scream to kill all white people? The DNA of the planet really has gone into the toilet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back