A bet between wife and husband

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, though the practice of baby carrots STARTED from deformed carrots....these days, there are carrots that have more sugar, that are actually cultivated just to become chopped up and made into baby carrots.

Yes, they are treated with a little bit of chlorine as a preservative, but not a high amount.

Point is just that baby carrots aren't grown, they are made, hehe....

Hint: never look up how Maraschino cherries are made.

Sorry, went into Sheldon or Cliff Claven mode here.....

(When I was originally researching the garden, I tried to think of all the produce we consume, and what I could grow, so I was actually pretty shocked these two were "made" vs. grown that way).... ;)

Isn't the point of eating baby carrots because they are sweeter? Cutting down a mature carrot is defeating that purpose.

The baby carrots in the bags are actually fully grown carrots that had some type of physical deformity. They grind them down until they are uniform in size and shape.

Actually, though the practice of baby carrots STARTED from deformed carrots....these days, there are carrots that have more sugar, that are actually cultivated just to become chopped up and made into baby carrots.

Yes, they are treated with a little bit of chlorine as a preservative, but not a high amount.

Point is just that baby carrots aren't grown, they are made, hehe....

Hint: never look up how Maraschino cherries are made.

Sorry, went into Sheldon or Cliff Claven mode here.....
Sorry Gaz, I just repeated what you said. I'm getting lazy.

LOL, no worries.

I will state though, chocolate milk doesn't come from brown cows.... I love that though.

Most people still think all eggs have baby chickens in 'em too. They think the yolk is the chicken (because it's yellow).

Latest posts

Back