HF 5 watts from Florida to Belgium & Germany

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
Here are two QRP DX QSO's Testing the Alpha Magnetic Coaxial Loop Antenna. Both videos were filmed on poor propagation days. This antenna in combination with the Yaesu 817ND QRP Radio is a Grand Slam.

Nice set up you have there..I have been a Ham since 2008.I have a Yaesu Dual band 2 meter/ 440.A Kenwood mobile dual band 2 meter/440 a Yaesu 857 D hf/uhf/vhf.And I just bought my fist qrp rig a LNR Fx 4a.Should have it up and running this week.73s

Nice set up you have there..I have been a Ham since 2008.I have a Yaesu Dual band 2 meter/ 440.A Kenwood mobile dual band 2 meter/440 a Yaesu 857 D hf/uhf/vhf.And I just bought my fist qrp rig a LNR Fx 4a.Should have it up and running this week.73s
I too have an 857D for mobile use. They are a great radio! The video in this thread is not of me, but rather a friend of mine. He has quite a number of videos on YouTube. I am not a huge QRP fan, but that is probably because I have yet to actually sit down and do it..... If I do I will probably end up liking it, and then buying yet another radio......

Latest posts

Back